Pharmacy Reimbursement – Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Improve cash flow
To further streamline the claims reconciliation process, we offer a free Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) program. The EFT program improves pharmacy cash flow by providing quicker payments compared to the traditional paper check process.
Our EFT program, used in coordination with our Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) program enables you to:
- Receive payment quickly and efficiently
- Reduce the risk of losing a paper check
- Save time by reducing the need to track and deposit paper checks
We work with many different pharmacy affiliations on file with NCPDP in order to meet your Electronic Funds Transfer needs.
Enrollment eligibility requirements
- Currently contracted with OnePoint Patient Care as a partner pharmacy
- Must currently be receiving an 835 electronic remittance advice file from OnePoint Patient Care or enroll in the OnePoint Patient Care ERA concurrently
To enroll in OnePoint Patient Care’s EFT program
Complete and return the EFT Request Form.
If you are not enrolled in OnePoint Patient Care’s ERA program
Learn more about our Electronic Remittance Advice program.
Check out frequently asked questions here.